Nicolas de Tavernost warn Laurent Blanc

BORDEAUX, June 5 (Ligue 1) - Bordeaux owner Nicolas de Tavernost said Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas, it will be "a waste of time" if it tries to attract Bordeaux coach Laurent Blanc at the Stade Gerland next season.

Aulas announced Monday that the Ligue 1 and Cup champions France could be to start a "new project" next season with the Champions League as their main priority, but does not mention whether the coach Alain Perrin is one Les Gones driving in it.

Last week, the Lyon president told the French press, it will soon take a decision on the future of Perrin, and revealed that Blanc is one of three coaches, it was looking like a replacement.

But De Tavernost, owner of the company which owns M6 Bordeaux, insists Blanc leads nowhere.

"Laurent Blanc will be in Bordeaux next season. He is a man of his word," he said french newspaper L'Equipe.

"Jean-Michel Aulas has enough about him to know he is losing his time trying to find a solution like this. He knows well. "

White, who was appointed coach of Ligue 1 this year in his first season in charge, was quoted as saying: "You do not say no to Lyon in response to a question about the double-winners' interest in him.

However, De Tavernost insists he has no reason to worry about such comments.

"It is in the habit of respecting its commitments, and we are in the habit of respect ours, which is not a problem," he said.

"If there is a shake up in Lyon that the problem of Lyon, not Bordeaux."

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves